Parish Pastoral Council
- Research and identify needs, ideas, hopes and feedback of parishioners
- Encourage and support the continuing good work of existing groups within our parish
- Develop, implement, review and improve pastoral programs
- Set short-term and long-term pastoral goals for our parish community within our Archdiocesan priorities
- Provide support for our Priest, working collaboratively with him and with each other.
The minimum number of members is eight (8), excluding the Parish priest. The term of membership is two years. The Pastoral Council reports to the parish community annually at the AGM.
If you would like to be part of this ministry, please contact the Parish office.
Contact: Parish Office Ph. 9444 9624